Our translation services:
- Translations in standard language and specialized languages
- Certified translations
- Notarized translations
- Correction and review
- Collating data, information, various texts and documents.
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation
Details about translation services:
Translations from and into standard and specialized languages
- Legal (contracts, certificates, attestation, invoices, company documents, judgments, etc.)
- Technical and Scientific (IT, industry, electricity, medicine, constructions, communication, etc.)
- Economic (banking, accounting, financial, etc.)
- Personal (resumes, diplomas, identity documents, study deeds, employment files, criminal records, immigration documents, etc.)
- Many others (marketing, human resources, tourism, etc.)
Certified translations – made by translators licensed by the Ministry of Justice, carrying a stamp. Upon request, we can also provide their notarization and apostillation. On demand, orders exceeding 200 RON for printed translations can also be delivered by courier for free.
Notarized translations – after performing a certified translation we provide, on demand, the legalization of the translation by a notary office. The cost of legalization or super legalization is the one invoiced by the notary, FIDES does not add any commission to it.
Correction - involves bringing a translated text to its correct form; review means checking the correctness of a translation and its stylistic elements; collating means confronting the translation with the original text and signalling potential inaccuracies.
Calculating the fee for translations:
The fee is calculated / negotiated depending on:
- the language into and from which the translation is made
- number of pages
- text difficulty
- delivery term
- typing / DTP requirements
*By page we understand the standard page of 2000 characters (characters plus spaces between words); the number of pages is calculated with the function Word Count on the text obtained as a result of translation.
*The translation is delivered electronically or on paper (1 copy)
*The minimum amount invoiced is 1 page.
*The fee for legalizing documents is paid separately, in cash, on delivery of the translated work, according to the receipt issued by the notary office.